What is a Landing Page
A landing page is a page on your site that is designed to convert visitors into leads.
A landing page is different from other pages in that it follows both of these criteria:
- It has a form that allows you to capture a visitor’s information in exchange for a desired offer
- The sole purpose of the landing page is to convert visitors into leads (ie a homepage with a form on it does not count as a landing page because it serves other purposes as well).
How Do Landing Pages Work?
- A person sees a call-to-action and ends up on a landing page with a form.
- The person fills out a form which converts them from a visitor into lead.
- The information from the form fields is then stored in your leads database.
- You market to the contact or lead based on what you know about them.
Turn your traffic into a lead generating machine with specialized landing page designers.
- Custom Landing page Design
- Best User Interface
- Experience Designers
- Reliable Design Services
- Increase Lead Conversion
- On Time Delivery
If you use a marketing automation tool like HubSpot or Marketo, you’ll be able to see what offer the lead converted on, when they converted, and other interactions they’ve had on your site. This information will allow you to nurture this lead in a more targeted way by helping you decide which marketing actions are most appropriate to take. We use money every day to pay for goods and services. The concept of monetary value can be applied to the logistics behind a landing page in that you’re exchanging equally valuable information depending on which side of the exchange you’re standing on. A visitor will fill out the form on the landing page because they believe the content they are accessing will be valuable to them.