Incremental use of technology in recent times has had an immense impact on the way businesses are conducted and will continue to do so with persistent advancements in technology over time. Also, as a matter of fact, we have seen a significant shift in the consumer behavior in the form of changed social interactions/ behavior. Well, thanks to globalization and widespread of internet, social media and digital marketing are now becoming well integrated aspects of doing business. Consumers are becoming well- aware and businesses have no option, but to adapt to the newer ways from the marketing and communication era to avoid losing out.
1. Enlarged engagement with stakeholders: A well- sought and publicized website would aid potential clients, prospects and followers in viewing your website, looking at other available products and services, buying them, rating them as well as providing feedback. All of this, while enhancing the prospects of the business. A good website is the equivalent of a online visiting card, with much more print space.
2. Instantaneous publicity: Digital marketing allows businesses to instantaneously publicize online within a matter of few minutes as compared to the time- consuming traditional methods such as distributing sales flyers. Usage of social media may be the most effective for sharing breaking news and enabling your messages to be communicated on a larger scale and quicker, through mere ‘share options’.
3. Concurrent results & High measurability of efforts : It helps to track the traffic coming to the website, almost simultaneously, measuring important facets such as the conversions, demographics of the audience, their locations, peak trading times and much more, all offered by Google analytics.
4. Reduced costs: High advertising costs for both visual and print media can be replaced for more effective and marginal costs by using digital marketing by establishing successful online marketing strategies.
5. Brand development: Targeting the needs of the target audience becomes easier by maintaining a website which contains quality worthy content. This gives a boost to the value generation and leads to the generation of newer opportunities. The same can be achieved via email marketing and/or social media channels.
6. Greater exposure: Digital marketing opens up doors to an international platform for businesses because even a single marketing campaign can be viewed worldwide. Costs of launching a campaign against traditional methods, is considerable. However, one should view it as a long- term investment and can also optimize the key word search content.
It is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engines.SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.We ensure your pages are optimized and bring in a steady flow of traffic into the website.
It is a form of Internet marketing that utilizes social networking websites as a marketing tool.SMO helps a company get direct feedback from customers (and potential customers) while making the company seem more personable. SMO became more common with the increased popularity of websites such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google Plus, Blogger and YouTube.We help you to create your Facebook fan page, to add more customers to your business through social media. We deliver several fans or page likes to your page and also publish many posts that attract relevant visitors to your website, which in turn increases your page engagement.
It involves paid advertising through social media networks. If you are familiar with Facebook ads, then you are seeing SMM in action. It is the process of using paid advertising to broaden your customer reach and increase your brand exposure.
It is uses pay-per-click (PPC), a bidding model that charges advertisers only when someone clicks on their ad (also referred to as cost-per-click, or CPC).Our PPC experts analyze your website and manipulate its most relevant keywords.
SEM involves paid advertisements such as Adwords, Bing ads, Yahoo and any other methods of online advertising. This process involves the creation of campaigns and measuring results. These results show up as sponsored ads at the top or side of the organic search results.
Affiliate marketing has gained its place as a discipline within digital marketing, over the past few years. The course will cover the basics of Affiliate marketing and will delve deep into the dynamics of marketing in terms of affiliate—publisher website, and the merchant—advertiser website. You will be taken through the benefits of Affiliate marketing and how it works in the real world.